What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that shows you the best strategies to Minecraft
- Learn the explanations from each of the blocks in Minecraft, explaining where to find them or create them
- Learn additional information on modding Minecraft to create your own mobs and texture packs
- Learn the specific areas to farm for items instead of randomly finding them in the wild
- Learn the basic of everything from what crafted items are needed and how to get them
- Learn the intricacies of navigating through the nether
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Minecraft Blueprint scores 73.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mcraftblueprint.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mcraftblueprint.com you’ll also be taken through to mcraftblueprint.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)